He who learns but does not think...
He who learns but does not think is lost. He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
- From hard work comes great rewards.
- To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. – Anatole France
- You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so…get on your way! –...
- …those you want to learn will never cease to read.
- You go to school to learn about life; When really you need to learn life to...
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. – Albert Einstein
- Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back. – Chinese Proverb