I’m not going to dignify that with...
I’m not going to dignify that with an answer.
A two year old asks her pregnant mother if the baby can see inside of her belly. Before the mother can answer her five year old brother says “Yeah dummy he just has to flip on the light switch!”
- My mother told me I’m smart. My teacher told me I’m smart… My father told...
- Hey, your son, you know, the 21- year- old, how old is he?
- How old is your 16 year old sister??? P.S. Someone really asked me that!!!
- When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him
- If someone asks “Do I look that stupid”. Then it’s better not to answer.:)