A soft answer turneth away wrath, but...
A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger.
– Proverbs 15:1
- 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. King James Bible
- Anger is never the answer.
- I should keep my words soft and sweet in case I have to eat them.
- Anger and madness are brothers. – African Proverb,
- There are four pillars to a happy marriage: respect one another as individuals; (give) soft...
- He who overcomes his anger conquers his greatest enemy. – Latin Proverb
- If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days...