It is not enough for a man...
It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall.
– Mexican Proverb
- My parents close their eyes when they see me ride, scared that I’ll kill myself....
- I can muck 30 stalls before breakfast.. What can you do? I thought you said you...
- Ride and never worry about the fall
- You can not learn riding without falling.
- If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for something. – African Proverb,
- If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself. – Irish Proverb
- Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up. – Chinese Proverb