…and: Always be wary of the Software...
Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver”
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three
We may be alone. We may not be alone. Either way, the thought is staggering
Whoever said nothing’s impossiable never tried slamming a revolving door
My shirt has words on it
I’m not a pyromainiac, I just like to set things on fire
- SORRY OFFICER I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A RACE
- I made a mistake once… I thought I was wrong.
- A penny for a thought + a dinner date on you tonight. Just catch a glimpse...
- Just when you thought you were the center of attention… I SHOWED UP !!! KISS ME...
- After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes....