…and: Always be wary of the Software...
Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver”
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three
We may be alone. We may not be alone. Either way, the thought is staggering
Whoever said nothing’s impossiable never tried slamming a revolving door
My shirt has words on it
I’m not a pyromainiac, I just like to set things on fire
- Whoever said that nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
- I have 6 locks on my door all in a row. When I go out,...
- Do not ever slam a door, you might want to go back.
- I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say. I am...
- Doors don’t slam open. – John M. Shanahan
- He met her in a revolving door and has been going round with her...
- Confidence is key, door, and lock.