No, not you, the pretty one No...
No, not you, the pretty one
No I swear I’m in college
Don’t set yourself on fire… It kinda hurts
- 99% of all women are beautiful the remaining 1 % are in my college……
- 99% of the women in this world are beautiful, the rest are in my college.
- 99% of the guys in this world have brains, the rest are at my college.
- I am pretty except for those who are insecure.
- I’m not perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome! Give me chocolate and nobody gets...