I Don’T DrIvE fasT… I Juss flY...
I Don’T DrIvE fasT… I Juss flY lOw !
I dOnnO karatE, BuT I knOw kara- ZY !!
- I don’t drive FAST, I FLY SloWLy.
- What color was Napoleon’s white horse? Uh, I donno… Black?
- I know KARATE…and several other oriental words..
- Beware! I Know KARATE! (and a few other Japanese words..)
- Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell...
- I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. Why is it that...
- There’s no luck in business. There’s only drive, determination, and more drive. – Sophie Kinsella