Being truthful to oneself is not being...
Being truthful to oneself is not being naive. Being a liar and thinking people won’t find out sooner or later is naive.
- A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth. – Aesop
- Always go too far, because that’s where you’ll find the truth. – Albert Camus
- You never find yourself until you face the truth. – Pearl Bailey
- Be still and hear your truth. Live your truth and be true to your truth.
- Always listen to people when they’re mad, that’s when the truth comes out.
- If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other...
- Truth is not diminished by the number of people who believe it.