War wounds are markings of a true...
War wounds are markings of a true athlete.
Man, that girl would look great with a bloody nose and a black eye.
The only appropriate time to use the phrase “rip one” is when you’re playing volleyball
There is no glory in practice but without practice there can be no glory.
Over the years there’s been 992 tears, 603 floor burns, 522 bruises, 143 jammed fingers, and 19 bloody noses…..that means I have a lot of apology letters to write.
- Friendship is like a book. It only takes few seconds to burn, but it takes...
- Friendship is like a book, it takes years to write but seconds to burn.
- Relationships are like a book. It takes years to write but second to burn.
- No grass stains – no glory! No bruises – no story!
- Sure, I’ll get bruises, and I’ll bleed, I’ll get scars, I’ll get hit in the head,...
- No grass stains – no glory, No bruises – no story. I may not excel in...
- I tried coke once. The bubbles burned my nose and I almost drowned.