The breakfast of champions isn’t cereal, it’s...
The breakfast of champions isn’t cereal, it’s the opposition.
– Nick Seitz
Discipline yourself and others won’t have to.
– John Wooden
Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better.
Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Jump set, back set, one set, two set, if setting were easy, they might let...
- Excuses are like loses. Everyone has them…except for the champions.
- Practice perfect today, play like a champion tomorrow.
- You can only become a winner only if you are willing to play.
- In life all you need is a ball, a net and those losers on the...
- You weak spikin’, no blockin’,net servin’,face diggin’,no passing, 15- 0 losers.