Take what someone gives you, but leave...
Take what someone gives you, but leave what is not yours.
Giving what you have is better than keeping it to yourself.
- All things being equal, if you give too little you receive too little and if...
- We are who we choose to be. Nobody’s going to come and save you, you’ve...
- From my grandfather Don’t take anyone’s right but don’t leave your right either.
- Never leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
- “Live the life before it leaves you.”
- Not knowing anything will leave you clueless and vulnerable to those who do.
- If you want to leave a footprint, Don’t drag your feet.