YOU CANNOT LOSE WHAT WAS MEANT FOR...
YOU CANNOT LOSE WHAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU. IF IT SLIPPED AWAY…IT JUST WASNT IN YOUR DESTINYS CARDS…SOMETHING BETTER IS ON THE WAY. LET GO OF THE FADED SO THERE IS ROOM FOR THE VIBRANT WHEN IT ARRIVES
- Arriving late is better than never arriving.
- Your destiny or fate is determined by your choices and actions. If you do not...
- Don’t look where you fell, but where you slipped.
- “It’s never the cards your dealt, but always how you play the hand.”
- One should always play fair when one has the winning cards. - Oscar Wilde
- The perfect time to start something never arrives.
- You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara De Angelis