The key to everything is patience. You...
The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it open!
- Don’t count your chicken before they’re hatched!
- If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out...
- Patience is gold.
- He that can have patience, can have what he will. – Benjamin Franklin
- Patience is the source of wisdom.
- Patience is not a virtue, it is a waste of time.
- Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you...