If you can’t ignore an insult, top...
If you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it off; and if you can’t laugh it off, it’s probably deserved.
– J. Russell Lynes
- I can’t insult you. Why? Cause it’s rude to insult the mentally challenged.
- I’d insult you but apparently you need qualities for me to insult!
- The best insult is still and will always be… “Oh”.
- I didn’t insult you I described you.
- No need for insults, your face says it all.
- You don’t have enough qualities to be insulted by me.
- I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you!