Everything in life is relative – and...
Everything in life is relative – and I do mean everything. Some will always have more than you and you will always have more than someone else.
Being weird or different should only be defined by location. The next time you see someone weird or different, remember that you could pick them up and put them somewhere else on the earth and they would be considered normal – AND you might be considered weird or different.
- Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider, is chaos to the fly.
- When you judge people you don’t define them you define yourself.
- I am 11 and these are some I came up with Life is not about how...
- Everything in this life is relative to something else.
- In time of war remember peace, in time of peace remember war.
- What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?
- Remember that time is money. - Benjamin Franklin