An Old Farmer’s Advice: Your fences need...
An Old Farmer’s Advice:
Your fences need to be horse- high, pig- tight, and bull- strong.
Keep skunks, bankers and lawyers at a distance.
Words that soak into your ears are whispered…not yelled.
It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
You cannot unsay a cruel word.
Every path has a few puddles.
When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen any way.
Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morning.
Always drink upstream from the herd.
Letting the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back in.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!
- A word of encouragement is as refreshing as a cold drink on a hot summer...
- Imam Ali said : A person’s deeds must be better than his words, a person’s...
- It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves. Consider how easier it...
- You got your own thoughts, and I have mine. Let’s not talk about our different...
- One drink won’t get you drunk Unless you keep on drinking One thought won’t make success Unless you...
- When one looks into the mirror, one does not always see one self.
- Those who look in the mirror are looking for something that looks can’t tell them