An Old Farmer’s Advice: Your fences need...
An Old Farmer’s Advice:
Your fences need to be horse- high, pig- tight, and bull- strong.
Keep skunks, bankers and lawyers at a distance.
Words that soak into your ears are whispered…not yelled.
It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
You cannot unsay a cruel word.
Every path has a few puddles.
When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen any way.
Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morning.
Always drink upstream from the herd.
Letting the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back in.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God!
- Always drink upstream from the herd.
- Always drink upstream from the herd.. And if you see a rope laying in my...
- Letting the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back. –...
- Don’t drink water down stream from the herd.
- My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a...
- Drinking and having fun every Saturday and Friday nights is NOT a bad habit,drinking on...
- You drink, get drunk, party hard, get hangover the next morning, then you decide not...