To force a man to pay for...
To force a man to pay for the violation of his own liberty is indeed an addition of insult to injury.
- Benjamin Tucker
- An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult. - Lord Chesterfield
- I can’t insult you. Why? Cause it’s rude to insult the mentally challenged.
- I’d insult you but apparently you need qualities for me to insult!
- The best insult is still and will always be… “Oh”.
- I didn’t insult you I described you.
- No need for insults, your face says it all.
- You don’t have enough qualities to be insulted by me.