No one can make you feel inferior...
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always make you feel that, but...
- I choose my emotion. I feel that which I allow myself to feel. I do...
- Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.