The source of our greatest joy, can...
The source of our greatest joy, can be the source of our deepest sorrow.
- A fool’s tongue is his greatest liability. A wise man’s silence is his greatest asset.
- Know that the ones closest to us, who we love dearly, are also capable...
- Try to find your deepest issue in every confusion, and abide by that. – D. H....
- Patience is the source of wisdom.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. – Albert Einstein
- Language is the source of misunderstandings. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up!!