Many tears in the heart never reach...
Many tears in the heart never reach the eyes.
No individual rain drop is responsible for the flood.
It’s not about how many cards you have it’s about how you play them.
It is better to fail with a heart, then succeed by fraud.
- It is better to fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
- “It’s never the cards your dealt, but always how you play the hand.”
- One should always play fair when one has the winning cards. - Oscar Wilde
- It is better to try and fail, then to do nothing and succeed.
- It is better to fail at something that will ultimately succeed, than to succeed at...
- Listen to those who fail so you don’t. - Blake Jones You only hate someone because you...
- Ladies who play with fire must remember that smoke gets in their eyes.” - Mae West