From my grandfather Don’t take anyone’s right...
From my grandfather
Don’t take anyone’s right but don’t leave your right either.
- Take what someone gives you, but leave what is not yours. Giving what you have is...
- Never leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
- “Live the life before it leaves you.”
- Not knowing anything will leave you clueless and vulnerable to those who do.
- If you want to leave a footprint, Don’t drag your feet.
- Never be dependent on any one because even your own shadow leaves you in darkness.
- When in doubt, consult your inner child if it doesn’t come naturally, leave it.