When elephants fight, it is the grass...
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.
- When giants fight, it’s the grass that suffers.
- By a sweet tongue and kindness, you can drag an elephant with a hair.
- Only a fool fights physically, the wise fights mentally
- A fight is going on inside me. It is a terrible fight and it is...
- Don’t fight poverty. Fight ignorance. That’s worse.
- The grass may be greener on the other side…but it is just as hard to...
- No matter how old lions may be, they would never feed on grasses.