Haters don’t really hate you. They hate...
Haters don’t really hate you. They hate themselves because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be. Poor, confused people.
- Haters only hate the people they can’t have or the people they can’t be.
- Haters are just confused admirers.
- You mostly don’t have haters of you, but mostly you have haters of your success.
- Respect your haters, they’re the ones who think you’re better than them.
- You know you’re awesome when people you don’t even know hate you.
- People will wish you all the success in the world, and then they hate you...
- Dear haters, don’t criticize me for my flaws and mistakes when you can’t even see...