Haters don’t really hate you. They hate...
Haters don’t really hate you. They hate themselves because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be. Poor, confused people.
- Haters only hate the people they can’t have or the people they can’t be.
- Haters are just confused admirers.
- I will rather be successful and have haters than be poor and have a sympathizers.
- Hate isn’t healthy, it damages the hater more than the one who’s hated! – Eric Jerome...
- Haters are confused admirers who can’t understand why everybody else likes you. – Paulo Coelho
- Haters hate because I got what they ain’t.
- Haters hate you and rate you simply because they ain’t you.