Whenever you need a helping hand, you...
Whenever you need a helping hand, you will find one on the end of your arm.
If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.
Fortunate people often have very favorable beginnings and very tragic endings. What matters isn’t being applauded when you arrive – for that is common – but being missed when you leave.
Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one- way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
When someone talks about you behind your back, remember they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you.
Isn’t it funny when day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Wisdom is timeless and doesn’t change, knowledge changes over time.
Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it.
You are today where your thoughts brought you… you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy work… It would be a sad situation if the wrapper was better than the candy wrapped inside it.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more...
- I am not ashamed of my grandparents for having been slaves. I am only ashamed...
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
- Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. If you fly with the crows, you get shot...
- Learning is a matter of gathering knowledge; wisdom is applying that knowledge. – Dr Roopleen
- Even though I think about it everyday, still can’t figure out how I’m gonna say...
- Power comes from wisdom, wisdom comes from knowledge.