Those who can’t accept others for what...
Those who can’t accept others for what they are don’t accept themselves for who they are.
- The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door...
- If you can’t accept someone for who they are, you can’t accept yourself.
- Maturity doesn’t come with age it comes with acceptance of responsibility.
- A wise man accepts his faults.
- That which has always been accepted by everyone, everywhere, is almost certain to be false. –...
- Nothing is harder than to accept oneself. – Max Frisch
- The awkward moment when you accept a compliment that wasn’t meant for you.