The intellectual ponder ideas; engineers think it...
The intellectual ponder ideas; engineers think it through; but the simple solutions are of genius.
- You can never see the forest for the trees. (Meaning: Don’t try and solve a problem...
- Anxiety is the essential condition of intellectual and artistic creation. – Charles Frankel
- It is so simple to be happy but it is so difficult to be simple.
- Wisdom, the intellectual ability to think and judge intelligently and wisely, is the antidote to...
- Wondering is the seed of genius.
- No matter how you vanish and wax a car it’s the engine that matters.
- 50% of the Solution is to put your hands on the problem.