Sometimes being confused is just denial of...
Sometimes being confused is just denial of the obvious.
- Sometimes I’m confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is...
- Denial is a detour that leads you nowhere.
- What is wise a saying but saying the obvious with a higher vocabulary.
- The small hidden details make you up as a person, not the big obvious ones.
- Faith is simply a matter of believing the absolutely unbelievable and denying the utterly obvious.
- Confusion is the balance between anything.
- Run from the man who’s confused about who he wants to be with.