To appreciate strength, one must experience weakness.
- Being weak is a choice. No one was born weak. Strength is built by self.
- Every weakness contains within itself a strength. - Shūsaku Endō
- Lean on each others’ strengths. Forgive each others’ weaknesses.
- But borrowing strength builds weakness. - Stephen R. Covey
- Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses. - Joyce Meyer
- Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength. - Eric Hoffer
- You can’t retire to weakness — you’ve got to learn to control strength. - Wallace Stegner