Maturity doesn’t come with age it comes...
Maturity doesn’t come with age it comes with acceptance of responsibility.
- Knowledge is useless if you can’t spread it. Maturity determines your real age. A fool doesn’t know...
- I’m only responsible for what I say, not responsible for what you hear.
- Maturity is when you know that you are immature.
- The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door...
- Grades don’t measures intelligence. And age doesn’t define maturity.
- Maturity is the capacity to face unpleasantness and disappointment without becoming bitter.
- I am responsible for what I say to you, not for what you understand.