Each person’s path is different. There is...
Each person’s path is different. There is only one Jesus. Only one Gandhi, Mohammad, Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa etc. We may try to emulate their best qualities in our lives, but in the end our path will always be different than theirs.
- It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may...
- A life not lived for others is not a life. – Mother Teresa
- Live simply, so that others may simply live. – Mother Teresa
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. – Mother Teresa
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better & happier. – Mother Teresa
- I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t...
- Work without love is slavery. – Mother Teresa