If the first grape you eat is...
If the first grape you eat is bitter then you will not bother eating grapes again.
If the first grape you eat is a sweet one then you will be willing to eat a lot of bitter grapes in search of another sweet one.
- To know what’s sweet, we ought to taste what’s bitter in life…
- Without the bitter, the sweet isn’t as sweet.
- The difficulties in life are intended to makes us better not bitter.
- Maturity is the capacity to face unpleasantness and disappointment without becoming bitter.
- To die is poignantly bitter, but the idea of having to die without having lived...