A day with out a lesson is...
A day with out a lesson is a lost day.
- The best lessons are the ones that hurt the most.
- Rather loose the game and win the lesson,than loose the lesson and win the game.
- No regrets, just lessons learned.
- Sometimes, lessons are to be learned. Not to be taught.
- Any regrets are to be called a lesson learned.
- “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the tests first, the lesson afterward.”
- Sometimes, the only enemy is yourself. A true person has no regrets, only lessons learned.