A good laugh and a long sleep...
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
– Irish Proverb
- The only cure for love is marriage. – Irish Proverb
- A long book is not necessarily a good book – a short book can be...
- Sleep is good, he said, And books are better. – George R.R. Martin
- Eat well, drink in moderation, and sleep sound, in these three good health abound. – Proverb
- Well begun, is half done. – Irish Proverb
- Better be quarreling than lonesome. – Irish Proverb
- If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself. – Irish Proverb