Against the assault of laughter nothing can...
- The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. – Mark Twain
- No problem can stand the assault of sustained thinking. – Voltaire
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink...
- If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
- When in doubt, tell the truth. – Mark Twain
- Be good and you will be lonesome. – Mark Twain
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. – Mark Twain