It takes an immature figure to fight,...
It takes an immature figure to fight, but a mature figure to forgive, befriend and walkaway with only two of the kindest words.
- Immature is the word mature people use to describe fun people.
- Maturity is when you know that you are immature.
- The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid.
- Maturity is knowing when to be immature. – Randall Hall
- Immature poets imitate; mature poets steal. – T.S. Eliot
- Immature people always want to win arguments even at the cost of a relationship. Mature...
- I know that you’ll never read this and I don’t even care. But I think...