The human race has one really effective...
- Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand. – Mark Twain
- Laughter is a medicine with no side effects.
- To provoke laughter without joining in it greatly heightens the effect. – Honoré de Balzac
- Laughter is part of the human survival kit. – David Nathan
- Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. – Victor Hugo
- Laughter is the key to happiness, without laughter there would be no happiness in life.
- Laughter is something that never gets old.