To provoke laughter without joining in it...
To provoke laughter without joining in it greatly heightens the effect.
– Honoré de Balzac
- Laughter is a medicine with no side effects.
- The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. – Mark Twain
- Laughter is the key to happiness, without laughter there would be no happiness in life.
- Laughter is something that never gets old.
- Nobody ever died of laughter. – Max Beerbohm
- Laughter is my drug of choice.
- Laughter is the key to a healthy life.