Courage is the resistance to fear, mastery...
Courage is the resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not the absence of it.
– Mark Twain
Every new beginning comes from another beginning’s end.
- An occasional compliment is necessary to keep up one’s self- respect – Mark Twain
- Necessity is the mother of taking chances. — Mark Twain
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. – Mark Twain
- I can live for two months on a good compliment. – Mark Twain
- I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem...
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause...
- The fear of rejection is the beginning of self- sabotage.