When you’ve got your hand in the...
When you’ve got your hand in the lions mouth, work easy until you get it out.
- No matter how old lions may be, they would never feed on grasses.
- Better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb.
- In the jungle, only the lion sleeps well. – African Proverb
- It’s ignorance, not bravery that makes a dog challenges a lion into a battle.
- The slow and cautious walk of a lion is not a display of cowardice.
- An animal that searches for the heart of a lion will stay all his life...
- The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise...