Laughter is not at all a bad...
Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
- Friendship is far more tragic than love. It lasts longer. – Oscar Wilde
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life- long romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever,...
- Life ends when you stop dreaming. Love ends when you stop caring. Friendship ends when...
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde