It is because of it’s emptiness that...
It is because of it’s emptiness that the cup is useful.
When the people of the world all know beauty as beauty, there arises the recognition of ugliness.
The wise advise leaders to shun force. Force inevitably recoils against it’s user.
The apprentice who tries to take the carpenters place, always cuts his hands.
- There are no short cuts to any place worth going
- Every weapon presumed flawless always has one imperfection, it’s user.
- Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional…………
- Change is inevitable except in the vending machine.
- If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on...
- I still believe in a place called Hope, a place called America. – Bill Clinton
- Be careful when constantly taking “Short cuts”. For eventually you will be “Cut short”.