Still waters run deep. The squeakiest wheel...
Still waters run deep.
The squeakiest wheel gets oiled first.
- Still Water Runs Deep.
- Still waters run deep. – Latin Proverb
- It is only a fool that learns how to swim in a deep water.
- Well, me don’t swim too tough so me don’t go in the water too deep. –...
- They muddy the water, to make it seem deep. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t...
- Love your enemy but keep your gun oiled.