A monkey in his mother’s eyes is...
A monkey in his mother’s eyes is a deer.
- If you hate the touch of monkey tail, don’t go to their dance. When time for...
- In a beauty contest of monkeys there is always a winner.
- Out of curiosity made the bullet hit the monkey in the head.
- The monkey that insists on stealing the hunter’s bag, gets a bullet in return.
- Worry less, hope more; eat less, chew more; complain less, breathe more; speak less, tell...
- Perspective is the mother of opinion
- Necessity is the mother of invention. - Plato