Life is full of misery, loneliness, and...
Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering – and it’s all over much too soon.
– Woody Allen (25)
- God is silent. Now if only man would shut up. – Woody Allen
- I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. – Woody Allen
- Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends. – Woody Allen
- I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens. –...
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. – Woody Allen
- To you, I’m an atheist. To God, I’m the loyal opposition. – Woody Allen
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. – Woody Allen