I agree with Todd and...
I agree with Todd and everyone else who knows what a true cowboy is. They work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks out of the year. Real cowboys are out there in the dead of night and in the middle of winter making sure their cattle are alive and safe. They only treat themselves when they have done what needed to get done, paid what they needed to get paid, and most do a of that with one paycheck per year. Cowboys aren’t people wearing a cowboy hat, spurs, chaps, and ride horses for fun. Cowboys are men who work every day doing tasks that are demanding, and they don’t complain. They live life the way they want to and enjoy what it gives them no matter how hard the life is.
- The image of a cowboy is boots and spurs and chaps but really...being a cowboy is the way you were r
- Sorry I don't have a quote but I was reading all these other quotes on here and about half of them a
- You may have a cowboy hat, spurs, chaps, and a horse but you're not a cow boy till you can ride like
- Spurs, Chaps, and a Cowboy Hat. That's all it takes to make a country girl smile.:)
- Chaps, hats, spurs, horses and a little dust makes a girl crazy!!! I love cowboys!!!!