True words are spoken with your heart...
True words are spoken with your heart not with your mouth.
- A truth spoken before its time is dangerous. – Proverb
- The truth is bitter, but must be spoken. It is the highest defender of one’s...
- If you want people to be true to you, be true to yourself first!
- You know you have said something true when everyone around you stares.
- One may be hurt by the truth but that one will be thankful in the...
- True power does not come from anger but comes only from truth.
- Seeking what is true is not seeking what is desirable. – Albert Camus