My grandfather always said that living is...
My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn.
– Louis Adamic
- Grandfathers are daddies on loan.
- Grandfathers are just antique little boys.
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.
- I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what...
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
- Grandfathers are for loving, catching fish and fixing things.
- You were only truly patriotic if you had a laborer for a grandfather and were...