When his life was ruined, his family...
When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, “Why god? Why me?” and the thundering voice of God answered, There’s just something about you that pisses me off.
- Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. – Rumi
- Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in heaven.
- Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
- Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder, lightening, tornadoes and hail.
- If you die you get to go to heaven and be with GOD and if...
- America’s a family. We all yell at each other. It all works out. – Louis C.K.
- You are so stupid. One day I found you yelling in an envelope claiming that...