If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- I have just finished building a door, for an opportunity to knock on it!
- Opportunities will knock on your door but temptation will lean on the door bell.
- Desire is the key that opens the door when opportunity knocks.
- Don’t let anyone build you up, because you will get knocked down.
- I was the one who was building you up while you were knocking me down.
- Mom: *knocks on my door* Me: What? Mom: Are you in there? Me: No, I went to Narnia.
- Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.