Politics is the art of looking for...
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
– Groucho Marx (27)
- If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong. – Groucho Marx
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into...
- I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it. – Groucho Marx
- I have nothing but respect for you – and not much of that. – Groucho Marx
- Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. – Groucho Marx
- Do you mind if I don’t smoke? – Groucho Marx
- I intend to live forever, or die trying. – Groucho Marx