Politics is the art of looking for...
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
- Groucho Marx
- Do you mind if I don’t smoke? - Groucho Marx
- I intend to live forever, or die trying. - Groucho Marx
- She got her good looks from her father. He’s a plastic surgeon. - Groucho Marx
- No one is completely unhappy at the failure of his best friend. - Groucho Marx
- The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve...